The Frozen Loggers – Lost Village Sessions debut CD mini album has been produced by Pink Rooster to raise funds for our charitable work, helping improve the health and wellbeing of individuals and groups living with dementia and other mental and physical health barriers.
The Frozen Loggers are unique in so far as they are dedicated to the work of a charitable organisation, in fact they are the charity.
The tracks we have chosen are our instrumental versions of traditional and more contemporary folk tunes, played in our own style. All tracks were recorded and mastered at Far Heath Studios Northamptonshire. We have recently had the opening track ‘Waltzing Matilda’ played on BBC Radio Introducing and have received great feedback so far, for all of the tracks.
- Waltzing Matilda (Trad Maxwell/Svajcsik)
- Loch Katrine’s Lady (Phil Cunningham)
- (What Shall We Do With) The Drunken Sailor (Trad Maxwell/Svajcsik)
- Lios Na Banríona (Fort of the Fairy Queen) (Nollaig Casey)
- Raggle Taggle Gypsy (Trad Maxwell/Svajcsik)
- Dance Me To The End Of Love (Leonard Cohen)
Or download here: www.cdbaby.com
Also available on iTunes here.